If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join the leading Indian Conglomerate and be proud to be a part of it!!
Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare and insurance. The group carved out a separate holding company for the it's real estate, packaging, labeling and lamination films and new ventures division.
As the Assistant Manager / Manager - Events, you will be responsible for creating and nurturing communities at the office premises.
What you will do:
- Responsible for End-to-end event management
- Overseeing events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, lead generation and sales
- Having complete ownership of customer service and experience
- Optimizing and establishing partnerships to maximize revenue and occupant
- Responsible for social media management
- Taking responsibility for business development and community dynamics
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time