If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join the leading Indian Conglomerate and be proud to be a part of it!!
Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare and insurance. The group carved out a separate holding company for the it's real estate, packaging, labeling and lamination films and new ventures division.
As the Auditorium and Event Sales Manager,
you will bedevising a Sales and Marketing plan for the auditorium and pre-function area. The role reports to the Pulse team lead What you will do:
- Executing the sales strategy to achieve target revenues and building customer outreach and pipeline
- Planning events for the weekdays and weekends and coordinate with the Facilities team and the event partners/vendors to ensure smooth execution of events
- Identifying and liasoning with vendors for AV, lighting, dcor, catering etc. requirements
- Identifying event partners and liasoning with them to ensure successful event sales and execution
- Ensuring Social media management / PR including weekly newsletters and updates
- Drafting and maintaining operational guidelines and ensuring adherence to the same
- Ensuring occupant satisfaction in each event and being an owner of customer service and experience
- Maintaining oversight on auditorium and pre-function area and ensuring standard of daily offerings and set up there at all times
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time