Want to join the trailblazing Fintech company which is leveraging software and technology to change the face of short-term financing in India!
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fintech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the AVP Credit
, you will be responsible for credit underwriting & credit policy formulation.
- Responsible for end to end completion of a transaction from log in to sanction, including interaction with borrowers to understand credit requirement
- Finalization of sanction terms and negotiation with clients
- Getting approvals internally and documentation as per credit policy
- Hiring of Credit Processing agencies (CPAs) and process and policy trainings
- Completing transactions within the required TAT
- Designing new experiments and programs to test new segments and monitor its performance
- Responsible for minimizing Fraud risks by constantly evaluating process gaps and improvising risk policy
- Responsible for Team Management and Training new team members
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Credit Risk
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time