Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is one of India's leading ed-tech company that offers high quality, impactful and industry relevant learning programs to working professionals through convenient technology-enabled blended and online modes, enabling them to develop new competencies and achieve career growth without disrupting their career. Apart from providing India's #1 rated analytics course popular executive MBA programs and specialized courses such as the Financial Risk Analytics program.
The team comprises of passionate individuals having an excellent blend of entrepreneurial and industry experience. Its founding team has been part of multiple successful startups in the US and India. The team members are alumni of leading institutions like Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Kellog, IIT Mumbai, Duke, MDI, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Shillong and have previously worked in companies such as Tiger Global, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Boston Consulting Group, Zipdial, SAP, and Stratify.
The company has seen a 100 times growth in the number of registered learners in three years, and 30 times revenue growth in the last 3 years. The team has grown from five to 60 and now has offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Their programs are offered in Gurgaon, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
As the Academics Manager (Cloud Computing)
, you will be responsible for leading the instructional design and delivery of programs in Cloud Computing and other related areas. You will use your own experience and judgement where feasible, and curate a panel of expert academics and industry advisors to contribute.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the learning experience and continuous participant engagement for the Cloud Computing program and have the expected learning outcome
- Identifying faculty and industry experts and supporting them in creating and delivering courses
- Monitoring the quality of the content released to participants and ensuring a standardized delivery across different geographies and batches
- Designing and setting up a Cloud Lab where students will work on projects, assignments and continuously practice
- Creating learning material, assessments, and model solutions to be distributed over the LMS and answering queries on discussion forums
- Contributing to the creation of high quality digital assets to be used for learning
- Being an integral part of the design, execution and management of our academic processes, and working with senior leadership to continually innovate to deliver the highest quality learning outcomes
- Contributing to the Product team by offering ongoing inputs and learning from education sessions into usability areas
- Staying abreast of latest developments in the analytics industry
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time