An opportunity to work for an edtech startup, with a passion for entrepreneurship, get-go attitude and mettle to change the rote learning system in India, where success totally depends on execution!
Our client is a pioneering Edu-Tech corporate that offers diversified and integrated technology-enabled education products, services, content and infrastructure. Led by a team of highly qualified professionals including IIT-IIM alumni, with a passion for excellence in education, the firm is focused on shaping the lives and careers of many students. The company is a publicly listed entity headquartered in Delhi.
As an Admission Counsellor , you will be responsible for providing career counselling and advising the students regarding Admission to various universities.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Reviewing and proposing information on various universities, application process and deadlines proactively
- Ensuring higher conversion by being single point of interface with all customers
- Ensuring benefits and advantages of enrolment are shared with students
- Supporting enrollment process
- Addressing questions on document requirements etc.
- Coordinating with respective team for the product services
- Ensuring good customer service and grievances management
- Gathering and collating accurate client information on an enquiry form and timely updation of data in the database
- Maintaining confidentiality of data
- Providing efficient and appropriate communication to students related to course details in the Universities and timelines
- Proactively upselling and cross selling relevant products
- Resolving all admission related queries ( mainly over the phone)
- Staying up to date with the admission policies of various universities
- Suggesting improvements for the admission procedures to the reporting figure, if needed
- Following up with prospects regarding any queries
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. CTC will be fixed + Incentives
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time