Do you want to be a part of sales team of A-Players, are passionate about building and supporting a high performing sales team, and also want to work with Senior Sales & Ops leaders across sales strategy, process & technology, and analytics! Here is your chance.
Our client is a certified recurring billing platform for subscription based SaaS and eCommerce businesses. It integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let business entities automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics and customer management.
Founded by an IIT alumni and tech specialists, together with multiple years of experience in technology, this platform lets you go beyond billing, payments and recurring invoices to delivering subscription experiences that "wow". Based out of California, it has an office in Chennai and has been giving great services since 2011.
As the Analytics Manager
, you will provide thought leadership on sales operational excellence, by advocating best practices and tools and a secure leadership buy-in What you will do:
- Identifying critical issues impacting operations and strategy from metrics including productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis, and segment/account trends
- Supporting sales leaders and finance on sales pipeline and forecasting
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly activity reports
- Ensuring the sales team[s] has appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high-quality data
- Working with sales leaders to define and deploy technology roadmaps
- Helping drive adoption and oversee administration of enterprise business tools (Freshsales), CRM, calendar, emailing, analytics
- Conducting ops review with sales leaders
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Analytics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time