Our client is a leading packaged food company and is among the top 3 brands in baked goods in the North Indian market. Founded in 1982, the company boasts of internationally certified production methods and facilities. Its unparalleled quality and world -class innovative products are what has made one of the leading FMCG company.
They have a diverse client base across sectors including retail, institutional and QSR clients as well as are present internationally with their products being exported to Europe, Africa, Middle East, US and Australia.
A group of PE funds have recently been acquired by the company that will soon help in expanding the production, making it one of the top national level packaged food players. The company is already among the top 3 in its segment in North India.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving volumes, distribution targets and people objectives in the assigned territory. The other key responsibilities of the role include:
- Achieving primary & secondary volume
- Managing distributors/ super distributor
- Managing wholesalers /SRO/large traders
- Distributor appointment and management
- Distributor credit management
- Recruit , coach, retain DSMs/SR/SO
- Ensure physical availability of fresh stocks in the assigned territory
- Ensure displays as planned
- Price discovery in stipulated time intervals
- DSM productivity as targeted
- Distribution growth as targeted
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Regional Manager
Role: Regional Manager