If you are a passionate Multichannel Marketer interested to manage campaigns that drive the KPI critical to the business, then this could be the perfect role for you in a leading global Edtech startup that is redefining upskilling and executive education!!
Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower working professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression.They have delivered programs for 2 million learning hours in partnership with leading business schools.
As the Assistant Manager- Performance Marketing , you will responsible to plan, design and execute online customer acquisition campaigns for the company.
What you will do:
- Scaling and managing PPC and PPM campaigns across multiple channels like google, facebook, linkedin, etc.
- Planning and managing social media and content marketing campaigns
- Working in conjunction with cross functional teams to plan and execute large scale marketing campaigns
- Measuring, analyzing and understanding marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Managing email lifecycles to nurture leads and engage with customers
- Editing / Writing content for marketing collaterals such as ad copies, landing pages, etc.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time