Do you wish to work with a company that wants to create sustainable and impactful solutions in the lives of communities from various regions across the world? Then here is a chance for you.
Our client is one of the leading research and advisory firm operating in the CSR & Development Sector space in the South Asia region working with Corporate, NGOs, Government and Funding agencies. It has established itself as a leader in the sector and is regularly invited at Conferences in South Asia and across the Globe to share its views on different social subjects. In the last 8.5 years it has extended its footprints to 4 South Asian countries in the region (India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka) and is in the process of expanding its operations to West & Central Africa soon.
It has a strong team of practicing professionals with varied background ranging from sociologists, development sector specialists, educationists, nutritionist, environmentalists, academicians, project managers, who together strive to provide innovative solutions for people at the bottom of the pyramid with focus on impact and sustainability, and successfully covered more than 10 Million people in the region.
As the Associate Consultant
, you will take ownership of your responsibilities, and work towards the growth of the organisation by connecting with the corporate clients. What you will do:
- Gaining insights of company's services and learn intricacies of CSR services facilitated by company.
- Developing the business towards the projected growth ethically, timely and economically in consultation with the respective head.
- Communicate the company's value proposition in a succinct manner
- Driving revenue and market share in a defined account list or industry vertical.
- Managing numerous accounts concurrently.
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with clients.
- Providing best and professional customer experience to prospects and clients
- Sending Pre-Defined Structured Email Templates to Clients. If not pre-defined, mail should be properly structured, formatted and legible
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time