Work for one of the largest Marketing and Strategic Communications companies, while gaining the most from the international exposure and getting well rewarded and recognised for your work.
Our client is a full service digital and strategic counselling agency spread across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad with their team working in different functions. Their in-house capabilities range from content creation, campaign planning and management, video production to website development, media planning, social listening, and more.
They work with a range of clients across industries and do a lot of very exciting work with them. Their network spans eight hub offices, 24 network offices and 400+ colleagues around the world. The company has earned numerous awards in India and the Asian region. They have also been recognised as a "Great place to work" for 3 consecutive years.
As an Associate Director - Digital
, you will be responsible for multiple functions across Client servicing and Business Development. What you will do:
- Digital strategy : Developing and implementing an evolving digital strategy in order to maximise online engagement.
- Developing plans for sustained digital engagement with key audiences.
- Optimising usage of digital platforms to achieve desired impact on creating awareness and perception of clients.
- Measuring and presenting sustained data analysis of visitor and supporter behaviour on client website, microsites, and social media platforms.
- Using this analysis to implement improvements in client digital presence.
- Measuring and presenting the impact of digital marketing (including RoI, cost optimization, conversion ratios and other digital marketing measures).
- Taking primary budgetary responsibility, handling P&L of clients.
- Managing day to day relationships with all external stakeholders relating to online channels
- Projecting management of specific web and digital projects that arise.
- Providing direction and support to colleagues on the development of digital creative and multimedia projects, both in-house and with third parties.
- Playing a key role in preparing response to social media emergencies or controversies in collaboration with Lead Digital and Vice President Digital.
- Developing strategy to respond to digital opportunities and threats, ensuring that plans and people are in place.
- Client Management : Leading the client relationship and managing expectations and deliverables.
- Identifying client's communication needs through all channels guide client on how these channels should work together to create an integrated partnership.
- Giving inputs into measurable business impact of our clients / real time impact
- Team Management : Supervising, supporting, evaluating and setting clear attainable objectives for members of the team.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with other digital servicing and creative members.
- Leadership : Leading by example; demonstrate strong work ethic, creative abilities and industry expertise.
- Communicating and inspiring colleagues and colleagues through vision, goals and strategy for client teams and guiding them to produce creative and effective outcomes.
- Setting and pursuing challenging stretch goals for you and your colleagues.
- Advocating and employing cross-practice/office/geography convergence approach to challenging projects.
- Business and Financial Acumen : Understanding core financial constructs including revenue, profitability, pricing structures, utilization, realization, budgeting and forecasting.
- Negotiating client and vendor contracts and managing client budgeting and authorization process prior to beginning work.
- Developing and managing accurate client project budgets using the firms financial system.
- Proactively planning and maintaining team structures to ensure reasonable workloads, optimized profitability, and accommodation to project and budget changes, and to avoid over servicing.
- Working on stand-alone and integrated new business development pitches which includes arranging business development meetings with prospective clients and upselling to existing clients.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time