Are you looking for a role high on growth, challenge and rewards? Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve what it takes to stand out? Do you want to be part of a rocket-ship that is building India's next largest brand!
Our client is Indias best budget hotel chain present in over 25+ Indian cities with over 275+ hotels and expanding rapidly in both B2B and B2C Segments. It is a branded budget hotel aggregator that provides guests with a consistent and standardized hospitality experience. This tech-enabled hospitality startup has raised a whooping $8 million in its Series A round of funding from Accel Partners, RB Investments, Mohandas Pais Aarin Capital and Qualcomm Ventures and $25 million in a Series B funding round led by Goldman Sachs.
The founders are Wharton business school and IIT alumni and are veterans in the world of start-ups. The company's franchise model, which is focused on short term year contracts, standardized experiences and proprietary technology, gives it an edge over its peers. Their tech-enabled booking solutions and industry-wide endorsement for service standards fits well into the role of a preferred partner for Australia-based travel management firm FCM Travel Solutions.
As an Assistant Manager - Corporate Sales
, you will help the company to onboard new corporate clients who will use the company's hospitality services and you will drive revenues from new and existing clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building pipelines of high volumes and high margin clients across large & mid-size corporates
- Being an ambassador for client and represent the facilities and perks with various MNC's and corporates.
- Identifying, prioritising, activating & scaling relevant key account relationships.
- Taking ownership of specified city/ region and build a sustainable pipeline of revenue for assigned hotels.
- Manage client relationships end-to-end from negotiations to contracting to payments/ collections & guest feedback loop.
- Monitoring the day to day sales & operations of the region and responsible for the overall profit and loss of the Region.
- Boosting employee morale and leading the team to achieve the desired targets
- Willing to learn and contribute outside your area of expertise for the better productivity of the company.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
We promise you a high energy, zero BS environment with a super young & motivated team and a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time