If you are a passionate Multichannel Marketer interested to manage campaigns that drive the KPI critical to the business, this is the right job for you!!
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
Our client is growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
As an Assistant Manager/ Manager - SEO , you will be responsible to devise and implement the company's SEO strategy.You will be responsible for improving CTR for organic and inorganic conversion.
The other responsibilities include:
- Streamlining and scaling the acquisition and conversion funnels by using A/B testing and Analytics in order to generate quality inbound leads, QA using Google Analytics
- Setting up, QA and running usability tests
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Leading the delivery of website behavioral analysis, including performance trends, click stream activity and overall recommendations for optimizing the online customer experience
- Understanding multi-step conversions, ROI, CAC, and CLV
- Working across the acquisition stack (SEM, SEO, ASO, offline conversions)
- Executing viral retention strategies with Email marketing and Push notifications
- Optimizing CPC and CPM with targeted marketing campaigns
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time