If you are looking at a job with a fast growing startup and enhancing your sales skills, then here is an opportunity for you!
Our client is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning network. It is a Global Community for Peer-to-Peer Learning that aims to help students connect with other students from around the world searching for content required to supplement their academic & competitive exam preparations, and overall learning needs. They also allows students, teachers to upload content on topics including engineering and technology, medical sciences, law, arts, management, IAS, chartered accountancy, JEE for engineering admission and many more.
Founded in 2015,the company is based out of Delhi & the founder is an alumni of top US University. It is currently present in 143 countries with over 7 lakh users. The company is seeing global growth at amazing pace of 20% per month.
As an Automation Tester
, you will test automation tools, by identifying test scenarios, preparing test cases and defining test requirements What you will do:
- Performing front end and backend testing
- Performing regression testing
- Building internal scripts to automate QA processes
- Generating testing reports and status reports
- Creating and maintaining the test case repository
- Providing feedback to the developers
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- Updating internal product documentation
- Performance testing using Jmeter
- Designing, preparing & executing test cases & test scenarios.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Experience of developing automation framework (Mobile ,Web, API )from scratch.
- Good Hands on experience in Black Box testing, API/Web-Services testing, Performance testing, GUI testing, Functional testing, System/integration testing, Regression testing, Preparing & documenting all test related activities, Defect tracking, User acceptance testing methodologies and Reporting.
- Good working knowledge of Framework development and designing like Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid framework and Page object model.
- Excellent Knowledge of selenium
- Excellent Knowledge of JUnit 4 and TestNG Framework for writing test cases test suites.
- Good automation reporting knowledge by TestNG api.
- Excellent knowledge in Database like MySQL, Mongo.
- Automation Tools - Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver, Appium, Selendroid, TestNg, JUnit/TestNG, Ant, Maven , Jenkins, Apache POI, Apache JMeter, SOAP UI
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time