Incredible opportunity for a talented hospitality professional! Make a direct impact on the future success of one of the leading and fastest growing hospitality setup!!
Our client is India's best budget hotel chain present in over 25+ Indian cities with over 275+ hotels and expanding rapidly in both B2B and B2C Segments. It is a branded budget hotel aggregator that provides guests with a consistent and standardized hospitality experience. This tech-enabled hospitality startup has raised a whooping $8 million in its Series A round of funding from Accel Partners, RB Investments, Mohandas Pais Aarin Capital and Qualcomm Ventures and $25 million in a Series B funding round led by Goldman Sachs.
The founders are Wharton business school and IIT alumni and are veterans in the world of start-ups. The company's franchise model, which is focused on short term year contracts, standardized experiences and proprietary technology, gives it an edge over its peers. Their tech-enabled booking solutions and industry-wide endorsement for service standards fits well into the role of a preferred partner for Australia-based travel management firm FCM Travel Solutions.
As a B2B Sales Specialist , you will be responsible to generate revenue for the company by value selling to the travel agencies and through kiosk selling. You will be leveraging market expertise and research to target small corporates and medical issue travellers and proactively identify opportunities and drive conversion.
- Conducting market research and identifying key accounts in assigned region
- Identifying sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and
- Setting up meetings and defining value proposition for the client through
- Tracking business from each account and maintaining salesout reports and
- Managing Relationship with key accounts and escalating issues for timely
- Maintaining and expanding client/key account business
- Looking out for new areas to grow business and working actively to achieve targets
- Negotiating and closing deals that are in sync with company strategy
- Contributing to increase in business volume
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time