Come and join our growing edtech startup and build your career in an entrepreneurial environment using analytical skills to drive operational strategy and revenue growth!!
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
They are looking for a dynamic Manager - Business Development(School Sales)
who will be able to open doors in the school market for the company and build relationships with potential client schools.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Owning the sales funnel for schools from top to bottom - from sales lead to close
- Responsible for sales, marketing and promotional strategies for retention of the existing clients, Revenue closure and up-selling the various product offering to the existing clients.
- Collaborating with the educational institutions, to comprehend their needs and provide definitive and custom-made solution
- Working with marketing team to create lead generation and sales conversion tools
- Effectively guiding sales team to improve sales and operational performance
- Responsible for using raw data to create metrics and dashboards that can measure performance and help in decision-making
- MIS - sales forecasting, pipeline visibility, win/loss analysis, payment collection trackers
- Understand the school politics and build effective network with Founders or Key stakeholders/decision-makers at school
- Drafting a training module for the sales force to help them understand the key business deliverables
- Responsible for market analysis, developing new markets with educational institutions and define a Go-To-Market strategy by using data analysis tools
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time