Work with a growing educational company that is helping change the quality of students education by providing innovative online tutoring services!
Our client is an online tutoring startup that began when two emerging young faces from IIT-Delhi gave up their lucrative jobs with the American management consultancy firm, to strike out on their own with their undeterred faith and optimism aspiring to create value in the form of a business that was not only challenging but was also path-breaking.They wanted to create a revolution in Online education System. They founded this company with the vision to connect students from all across the world to Experts around the world. Today, our client is a major platform where Experts around the world can share their knowledge with students who need it.
Our client is a fast-growing Ed-Tech Company with offices in 3 countries USA, Australia and India. It boasts of being cash flow positive since the beginning.
Our client is changing the way college students around the world seek academic help for their studies. With more than 20000 academic experts on board, they are democratizing education. Are you excited to be a part of truly global and profitable company?
They are looking out for a Business Development Manager
to lead their global expansion in international markets in target countries not limited to Australia, UK, Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong and Canada.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads through social media marketing
- Researching the market and identifying target customers
- Identifying potential markets and formulating affiliate strategy for brand promotion
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into increased business
- Researching and building relationships with new clients and affiliates
- Planning approaches and pitches - Working with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives
- Tracking key business metrics such as revenue, cost, profits and ROI
- Managing and guiding team to execute operational tasks
- Travelling to the potential market to meet with clients
- Using Product Cycle experience and formulating product strategy analyzing user behavior and competitors
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time