Our client is a leading online assessment company. The company was founded by IIT -IIM Alumni and has quickly become the market leader in Online Assessment.Launched in 2010, the company's talent assessment platform is now in use by a variety of large companies and small startups. Its mainly used for screening pre-hires and for employee competency tracking and training. The organization boasts of a fantastic client list and has won numerous awards during its short dominance of the online assessment space.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be acquiring clients for the Company and managing strategic key accounts.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Development and achievement of BD and sales through the various sales channels.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients.
- Strategise business plans for all current and potential business partners.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Candidate with experience in selling HR Solutions will be preferred.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Corporate Sales
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at the head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Knowledge of local Language is mandatory
- Highly enthusiastic with a go getter attitude
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time