Are you ready to make our customers as the company's Learning loyalists? Speed, Scale, Process, and Outstanding Performance is the way to go. You will have to hit the ground running!!
Our client is a global management education solutions provider. They provide a professional skills learning platform by using experiential learning tools in the areas of business and management.
Founded by an MDI alumni, who is also a motivational speaker, business coach and a Licensee of LMI India, the company conducts workshops, interactive courses, competitions, simulations, live Mentoring and industry trips to upskill individuals and thousands of students. Our client also provides consulting services to help startups connect with potential angel investors/venture capital firms and support through their incubation centre and e-cell.
As the Business Development Manager,
you will be helping us right from prospecting new clients, managing relationship, building and scaling your region, understanding competition, and to owning and over achieving the sales target. You will need to have the spirit of a fierce hunter coupled with the maturity of a seasoned customer engagement professional to handle large accounts and maintain relationships with CXO's and other senior executives.
What you will do:
- Identifying accounts to be targeted, penetrating these accounts, and establishing excellent relationships with CXO's and other key stakeholders
- Responsible for retaining and expanding the company's base of customers for
potential transformation programs, Financial planning, business modelling and simulation based programs
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turning this into an increased business
- Cold calling as appropriate within the identified market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the network
- Initiating conversations on the company's programs and spreading overall positive awareness about the company
- Managing the entire deal from 'Qualify' to 'Close' lifecycle
- Maintaining extraordinary touch points with clients
- Presenting an image that mirrors that of the client
- Understanding the client requirements (needs analysis) and customizing the program/product pitch as per the clients need
- Developing a healthy sales pipeline that exceeds quota expectations
- Developing a roadmap to scale and manage the company's business
- Handling the main responsibility of Field sales and being on top of it to develop new business
- Gathering market intelligence on products/programs, competition, opportunities, new avenues, latest trends etc.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time