Are you a technical mastermind with a zest to lead an awesome team and like to deliver mission critical business applications that help scale the organization and create unprecedented business value? Yes? Then, we are looking for you!
Our Client is the world's largest brand manufacturer and exporter in their segment. They are a billion dollar top line company and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain.
As a Business Solution Architect, you will be responsible to identify business and process inefficiencies that can be solved using technology. You will be responsible for the digital transformation of the organisation and will play an evangelical role in the adoption of automation to bring in greater efficiencies. You will be expected to work with cross-functional business partners, IT team members, and strategic vendor partners.
Let's break it down. You will also help in:
- Identifying sectional business problems and offering solutions either via technology, financial control or business process automation
- Recognizing key business process risks, evaluated impact of process gaps / improper implementation and developed solutions to mitigate identified risk
Process mapping and excellence
- Offering guidance to build an operational backbone by developing structured standard operating procedures
- Working with operational teams to identify and plug wastages, reducing costs across business functions
Monitoring key business metrics
- Building and populating key management dashboards to enable data-drivendecision making
- Helping department heads break down company plan into operational /execution plans; co-developing key performance indicators basis execution plans
- Developing and monitoring key business metrics; assessing and benchmarkingfinancial metrics
- Develop detailed financial models simulating various scenarios enabling thedepartments to optimize terms and cost.
- Offering solutions which eliminate data redundancy eliminating duplication and/or business process automation of legacy systems.
- Applying data analytics tools, machine learning, optimization tools to drive efficiency.
Salary: INR 14,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM - Analytics & BI
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time