Work for a fantastic digital advertising startup and nurture your career with a great role.
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
As a Campaign Manager
, you will plan, coordinate, implement, track, measure and oversee various marketing campaigns. What you will do:
- Creating Media plans for client pitches.
- Devising integrated marketing campaigns with exposure to experience in managing all Search, Display, Social and Native campaigns
- Optimising Google Ads accounts.
- Managing media buying accounts on AdWords, Facebook and Native traffic sources/platforms.
- Running ads, maintaining pages, and creating social engagement on various social channels.
- Providing recommendations and execute strategies for opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting to meet performance goals.
- Providing Performance reporting for Client reviews.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time