Get an opportunity to be an influencer and agent of change with one of the fastest growing innovative technology and groundbreaking solutions company!!
Our Client transforms the way of delivering and accessing education through technology. They are creating efficiencies for Academic Institutions both Private and Government, as well as corporates and facilitating them to progress towards their objective of creating impactful learning ecosystems. The company was founded in 2016, by a result oriented business leader with over 20 years of experience in building and managing large business enterprises across varied sectors including Education, Technology and Social Development. Our client leverages GLOCAL Partnerships in Education with formative feedback built into the program to implement learning solutions.
Their team of specialists in implementation, pedagogy, training, development, manpower management and innovative use of unique technologies / technology tools, strive to continuously evolve effective ways to implement learning solutions across diverse geographies. Their projects are continuously monitored through an online platform and a centralized call center with round the clock access . Recently, through collaboration with Jharkhand Government's skilling and career counselling initiative , our client organized and provided confidence enhancing sessions for 1000 school students . Today, our client is a preferred partner for leading education brands from across the world looking to provide ingenious solutions at the proletarian level in the country.
As the Campaign Marketing Manager , you will be responsible to work across several aspects of marketing from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Creating effective marketing materials for the company's various solution segments in partnership with product teams
- Assisting with the design and creation of assets required to support internal and external communication campaigns
- Planning and executing all digital marketing initiatives for the company - SEO, Google Adwords, email and social media marketing, and display advertising campaigns
- Identifying and supporting the sales teams for effective participation in industry events through representation in the panel discussion and showcase of organization products and solutions
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Leveraging marketing insights to better understand the customers and representing the voice of the user to strengthen the company's offerings
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time