Our client is a revolutionary start-up which is a one stop shop for industrial tools and other paraphernalia. Founded by a former Google employee and backed by Ratan Tata, the company is funded by SeedPlus, Accel Partners and Jungle Ventures. The start-up boasts of a team consisting of members who bring to the table dynamic and rich experiences from employers like Google, Amazon and Snapdeal.
A wide assortment of genuine industrial goods and products which include power tools, hand tools, adhesives, safety and electrical equipment from top global and Indian brands are available for the customers across India.
As the Team Lead - Catalog Operations, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for product appearances with all specifications on various online marketplaces
- Creating listings for the entire range of product portfolios for several clients
- Maintaining product catalogues on all portals for several clients
- Writing content for enhancing product visibility on different portals
- Updating keywords etc. to facilitate effective search results for different products
- Uploading product images and creating corresponding links as well as verifying them
- Being updated about changes in the protocols and procedures for all major online marketplaces
- Team Management: ensuring the productivity of team and enhancing the output
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Team Leader-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Role: Team Leader-Quality Assurance/Quality Control