Our client is a revolutionary start-up which is a one stop shop for industrial tools and other paraphernalia. Founded by a former Google employee and backed by Ratan Tata, the company is funded by SeedPlus, Accel Partners and Jungle Ventures. The start-up boasts of a team consisting of members who bring to the table dynamic and rich experiences from employers like Google, Amazon and Snapdeal.
A wide assortment of genuine industrial goods and products which include power tools, hand tools, adhesives, safety and electrical equipment from top global and Indian brands are available for the customers across India.
As a Category Merchandising Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and implementing online merchandising strategies that drive improvements in sales conversion & CTR%,
- Strategic planning based on analysis of daily and monthly sales, unique page views, conversions and average selling price across product groups.
- Monitoring the site traffic through GA
- Regularly review onsite search results and make recommendations to improve sales and conversion.
- Figure out purchasing behavior of people on website .
- Recognize, plan, build and evolve product merchandising strategies.
- Responsible for planning merchandising based on seasons, events like Diwali, and lifecycle of products.
- Online Marketing (Internet Marketing) Campaigns. (Affiliates, GDN'S , Yahoo Natives, Facebook, twitter, Mailers, Push Notification, Print Media Add).
- Website Quality Check.
- Managing category landing page & storefronts.
- Ensure that all merchandising, marketing and promotion deadlines are met
- Managing product listing and highlighting of offers across custom offers and promotional Pages
- Maintaining Multiple HTML pages for Category (Brand Store HTML &Exclusive Offers HTML Pages)
- Business planning, forecasting and deal development
- Sorting of the best-branded products and new products according to the performance
- Controlling filters, navigation, creative/banners quality across various interactions and defining roadmap to improve navigation, creative, banners
- Maintaining various MIS's & Reports. (GA reports, Dashboard, Funnels) & Category GMV & Transaction MIS's
- Analyzing daily NPS report and Sales report
- Closely working with Content Team
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Competition mapping and strategic planning.
- Monitor performance of category on a daily and hourly basis
- Closely Work with DWH team
- Gathering information on customers' reaction basis data available
- Work closely with cross functional teams like category, marketing and SMT
- Market trend analysis
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Product/Brand Manager
Role: Product/Brand Manager