Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share across the whole of India? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our company that you can be proud to be a part of!!
Our client provides a guaranteed online selling platform for old Phones and also provide trade in services to all major Retailers/OEM of phones.They are market leaders in this space in India and now getting into complete phone life cycle management which includes extended warranty, repair service, phone protection, accessories etc.
Their groundbreaking ideas and services has fetched them a vast number of Happy Customers in Indian Market. It is among the fastest growing e-commerce and technology companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities.
The organisation was founded in 2013 by seasoned entrepreneurs and alumni of the premium institute's like MDI and IIT. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon and has partnerships in running Exchange/Buy-Back/Trade-In programs with e-commerce, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and offline retailers like Samsung, Snapdeal, Amazon, Croma Retail and HP etc.
As the Channel Sales Manager
, you will be primarily responsible for onboarding new partners(local merchants and mobile store owners), serving as the primary liaison for new partners, growing the sales through existing partners, and assisting with sales/marketing initiatives for the company as a whole.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Identifying qualified targets within the existing database of partners
- Formulating an effective Partner program with the local merchants and mobile store owners
- Successfully identifying and pursuing key decision makers within our existing partners
- Establishing interactive business relationships with new and existing local merchants and store owners
- Prospecting and building a robust sales pipeline with new partners focussing on Model territory and Sellout
- Providing support to partners on execution of sales opportunities within their funnel
- Transitioning the new partners to a more efficient and consistent commercial and operational model
- Managing the commercial relationship, including administering contracts, negotiating new terms, renewals, variations and incentives with the local merchants and mobile store owners
- Communicating new product and program developments to new and existing partners on a regular basis
- Meeting stiff Sales and collection targets for defined regions through Partners
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time