If you are a talented and engaging Finance professional, having the ability to look beyond the obvious, think strategically and innovate , then join our dynamic, fast-growing business and take it to the top!!!
Our client is a leading multinational architecture, design, planning and consulting firm. The company is spearheaded by a dynamic team that brings to the table vast entrepreneurial and architectural experience with them from reputed organizations.
As the Chief Financial Officer , you will be part of the global leadership team and lead the financial strategy and implementation for the business and provide the business acumen necessary to ensure the financial performance of the Company.
You will report to the Company CEO and work closely with the Group CFO by providing clear vision and exceptional leadership. You will be based in Bangalore and work with offices across Asia-Pacific.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Partnering in formulating the company's future strategic direction as well as guiding tactical initiatives
- Monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans
- Developing financial and tax strategies
- Supervising Mergers & Acquisitions, due diligence and negotiations
- Supervising and actively leading business partnering and driving strategies that results in the most profitable opportunities for the company, leveraging customer and product mix, pricing decisions, and value communication
- Having overall responsibility for finance and accounting functions, including financial reports, analysis, profitability, budgeting, forecasting etc to achieve client, quality, and financial metrics
- Supporting business development efforts related to scope, pricing, and terms, as well as contract development and negotiation
- Working with Practice Leaders to build client relationship management processes and tools that lead to improved organisational performance and NPS
- Understanding and maintaining a birds-eye view of the overall health of the Company and be able to predict what is coming and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Responsible for setting metrics for financial success, devising insightful MIS, investigating the feasibility of existing and new service offerings, and assessing business profitability from existing and new clients
- Maintaining good relations with all members of the management team and participate in key decisions as a member of the Executive Committee
- Fostering a culture of performance excellence, providing social leadership to innovate, empower, motivate, and inspire
- Be actively involved in marketing for talent to build a strong and successful organisation with the appropriate talent capacity and expertise
- Driving organisational initiatives across multiple geographies related to innovation, including digital exploration, integration, and evolution
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time