Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share across the whole of India? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our company that you can be proud to be a part of!!
Our client provides a guaranteed online selling platform for old Phones and also provide trade in services to all major Retailers/OEM of phones.They are market leaders in this space in India and now getting into complete phone life cycle management which includes extended warranty, repair service, phone protection, accessories etc. Their groundbreaking ideas and services has fetched them a vast number of Happy Customers in Indian Market.
It is among the fastest growing e-commerce and technology companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities. The organisation was founded in 2013 by seasoned entrepreneurs and alumni of the premium institute's like MDI and IIT. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon and has partnerships in running Exchange/Buy-Back/Trade-In programs with e-commerce, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and offline retailers like Samsung, Snapdeal, Amazon, Croma Retail and HP etc.
As the City Manager , you will help the company to onboard new corporate clients and drive revenues from new and existing clients.You will help the company quickly build a dominating presence in the on-premise and off-premise channel.
What you will do:
- Location Selection: Responsible for end to end operations starting from scouting location, negotiating with owner ,and finalizing the location
- Hiring and Training: Hiring promoters/ store managers and training them at regular interval
- Marketing and driving business: Working with marketing team to drive traffic and driving business from the chain of stores
- Driving sales by acquiring and activating partner outlets in various channels
- Building, developing and leading city teams to scale the business throughout the City
- Initiating creative marketing strategies that boost growth in the city, (both local and overarching) and market share growth campaigns
- Representing the company at local, regional events and with local, and regional PR
- Helping scale other cities and territories through developing and sharing best practices
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time