Calling enterprising professionals to join a startup influencing the next generation of offline retail!
Our client is a disruptive startup in the offline retail market that is creating an enterprising platform to bridge retailers and manufacturers across India. Founded by a dynamic duo of IITians with decades of rich experience in companies like Intel, Flipkart, Myntra BCG and Apple, the company is on its journey to make manufactured products more accessible and thereby build some serious competitiveness in the offline retail segment.
As a City Supply Manager, you will be responsible for identification of the right suppliers (manufacturers or wholesalers), educating them about working with the company, getting them onboarded, and working with internal teams on cataloging their products and creating sample packs
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Identifying potential suppliers and clusters in the city
- Onboarding viable suppliers and handle end to end supplier management and managing incentives
- Buying merchandise and creating a sample bag from the manufacturer and handing it over to the retail team for assessment
- Gathering inputs from the retail team for order fulfilment including packaging, transit and pricing, and communicating the same to the suppliers
- Designing experiments on the ground for improving business intelligence and operational efficiency
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time