Our client is a career counselling firm. Started by alumnus of IIM Indore, the firm was started to help students take informed decisions about their career. They achieve this with the help of a number of tools like showing movies made by their content team, introducing them to various careers, conducting aptitude tests, and one-to-one counselling sessions to make sure every student knows his/her career choices. They cater to premier schools like the Doon School, Lawrence School Sanawar, Sishya School Chennai, and NPS Bangalore among the many others.They service over 70 schools in 15 states currently.
As Classroom Facilitator & Career Custodian,
your key responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding new schools in the region
- Building relationships with the existing school clients in the region
- Delivering compelling career counselling sessions
- Ensuring satisfaction of the schools, parents and children of the workshops developed.
- Building and developing a team of trainers
- Participating in the development of effective content both digital and traditional
- Play in integral in the digitization drive of the firm and help create a technology backbone for the future expansion of the company.
- The role requires extensive travelling to schools across the country to conduct career planning workshops.
- You will get to see the country and make a positive impact on the lives of thousands of students across the country in helping them to resolve their confusions about their future career choices and giving them goal clarity.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Training Manager
Role: Training Manager