A great opportunity to work with a dynamic global team, delivering valuable insight to clients in large organisations, and shaping your career with structured achievement plans!!
Our Client is a US Headquartered global leader in the area of HR consulting and learning and development of employees. It is ranked in the top ten training companies globally and is a provider of hi-end training and consulting interventions to fortune 500 companies. For five decades our client has partnered with organizations around the world to consult, assess, design, develop, deliver, reinforce, and sustain learning solutions.
The company has a premium offering and youwill be working on a fun mix of well-known brands in India. As the Client Engagement Partner, you will be helping the company on the day to day client management. You will be the key point of contact and will be involved and/ or undertaking strategic thinking, planning and implementation across a number of clients. This is an exciting role with a scope to develop in number of areas and progress within the company.
You will be reporting to the Sr Client Engagement & Communications manager with a dotted line reporting to the Marketing Manager.
What you will do:
- Building and sustaining good client relationship
- Developing good knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions
- Interacting with clients, solving problems and making sure the deadlines are met
- Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating client needs on an ongoing basis
- Leading and participating in implementation of new initiatives and ideas
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating with all the departments within the company like Creative, Business Development, Accounts, Operations, etc.
- Having external coordination with vendors, agencies etc. for timely delivery
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time