If you are the energy that binds the environment with the company, are a rock star and a people's person, then this highly visible job is for you.
Our client is a great co-working venture that provides their members a collaborative, engaging work environment where they can share resources and ideas. It is where innovation is a habit, brainstorming a daily activity and creativity embeds in the ambience. They provide well designed, resourceful and properly maintained spaces, that helps companies to network and also to secure their workplaces.
It has been funded/ backed by a well established 10 year old design company, which has a 150cr turnover. Started by experienced Design and engineering experts, IIM alumni, the company has a large 500 seater space in Bangalore and expanding further and soon to other locations.
As the Content Writer
, you will be responsible for handling social media content and blogs for the company. What you will do:
- Creating, curating and editing content (textual and visual) and marketing collaterals such as -website, emailers, brochures, etc
- Managing projects and working with the PR team for publishing in online and offline channels
- Contributing regular blog posts every week, including conceiving, pitching, reporting and writing.
- Developing social media content, ensuring that the creative is engaging; conceptualize and execute social media initiatives designed to drive engagement and branding
- Being responsible for content distribution and engagement in social media channels such as Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn to name a few.
- Working closely with marketing team to understand campaign objectives and align content creation to marketing timelines and objectives
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time