Work for a trailblazing Fintech company that is leveraging software and technology to change the face of short-term financing in India!
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fintech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As a Credit Processing Analyst
, you will be handling all credit risk functions including but not limited to:
- A general knowledge of loan underwriting, documentation, banking and financial statements analysis.
- Basic knowledge about financial statements/ITR/Banking.
- Would be working in co-ordination with credit manager.
- Handle all the business and Vendor queries.
- Should be able to use MS-Word, Excel.
- Should be familiar with Loan Processing systems like Finone (desirable)
- Co-ordination with vendors.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Credit/Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time