Calling enterprising professionals to join India's leading B2B ecommerce company, and influence supply chain improvements through strategic sourcing and supplier management!!
Our client is a revolutionary Asia-based e-commerce start-up specializing in B2B procurement of industrial products. They extend their expertise in supply chain to solve problems related to digitization of supply chain as well as making it GST compliant. They are 350 + strong and headquartered in Singapore. In India, the company is based out of Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Kolkata.
The company has partnerships with 5000+ suppliers across India and has generated a client base of over 250K+ Small & Medium Enterprises and 350 + large enterprises across auto, electrical and integrated manufacturing enterprises in the country.
Founded by a former Google employee and backed by a leading business house in India, the company is funded by SeedPlus, Accel Partners and Jungle Ventures. The start-up boasts of a team consisting of members who bring to the table dynamic and rich experiences from employers like Google, Amazon and Snapdeal.
As the Deputy Manager - Sales & Key Account Management, you will be responsible for managing key accounts and identifying and onboarding new organizations as clients and strategic partners.
What you will do:
- Strategizing entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led
- Planning, executing and monitoring the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Program managing cross functionally to ensure adherence to SLAs
- Supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, state tax forms, account receivables and
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time