If you are looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity in the International Fashion Arena, this role is for you!!
Our client is an ultimate online men's style destination to guide, inspire and provide men with sartorial clothing and effortless style. The idea behind the company was that a change needs to be brought upon to make our fellow Indian men look effortlessly stylish.
With this vision in mind, the company got instituted as an online retail platform for men's style in 2012; blending a unique mix of content and commerce that allows men to discover, access and preserve their infallible style and fashion. The platform provides an exquisite range of expertly lined up sartorial and structured clothing, a gateway to an inspiring and guiding journal and an astounding experience with seamless and integrated service with added value, something that men have always deserved.
The founder is a post graduate in Design Management from Birmingham institute, UK and the co founders are from London University and IIT Roorkee.
Our client has expanded its business to 13 countries from India in 2015. The company employs more than 100 people in its head office. The work culture is highly meritocratic with a lot of flexibility and empowerment given to employees. They encourage their employees to get cross-disciplinary exposure and allows people to easily move from one department or role to another. The whole team is a closely knit family that works and parties together.
As the Digital Marketing Manager , you will work on increasing leads and conversions through innovative digital marketing campaigns. Your KRAs will be:
- Paid Campaign Management
- Digital and SMM Campaigns
- Email and Content Marketing
- Online Brand Building
The other key responsibilities include:
- Building, implementing, and evaluating higher funnel marketing campaigns geared towards building brand awareness and driving micro-conversions
- Planning and managing the development of web content, social media and email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Managing the online and Social media presence through paid campaigns on facebook, google adwords etc.
- Designing and building landing pages or other on-site interactions to help executing the strategies
- Finding scalable ways to bring the right users to the right places on the site
- Improving the user experience on the company's website(Including design, content and usability)
- Budget Planning - Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all Digital
- Tracking the conversion rates, measuring and reporting performance of campaigns and making necessary changes to the campaigns /offering in the company website and Social channels
- Keeping the company at the forefront of developments of digital marketing
- Evaluating emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time