Calling for a techie who wants to take part in the evolution of the IT world. Can you plan and implement the digitalization of legacy systems and functions? Then you could be our rockstar!
Our Client is an NGO started in 1994 with a focus on building disaster-resilient and sustainable communities across Asia.. They are headquartered in Delhi and is India's first agency to be certified for the global CHS standard for quality and accountability in disaster relief.
The company is a UN recognized organization which has participated in the Workshop on Recovery Planning for SAARC. Since 2000, our client has responded to every major disaster in India. Their work helps communities, especially women and children, bounce back better from the impact of disaster.
Among the ongoing projects on emergency response, our client is supporting reconstruction of schools and facilitating families to reconstruct homes in Assam, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir and Nepal. The organization has reached about 1.8 lakhs children, covered 350+ schools and supported in reconstructing close to 5000 houses.
As a Digital Systems Analyst, you will be responsible to bridge the gap between physical and digital in all areas in the enterprise. You other responsibilities also include:
- Supporting various digitalization initiatives and projects within the organisation
- Mapping of Requirements by discussing with management and staff about the requirements of digitalization functions and incorporate these functions into a cohesive plan that can be implemented for all stakeholders of the organization
- Identifying various digital partners and preparing a database along with contact details
- Setting up necessary user-friendly systems of digitalization and giving induction to related staff
- Coordinating with the staff, management and digital partners on the system and functional requirements
- Closely monitoring the digitalization process and troubleshooting based on the requirement from staff
- Facilitating and conducting training on digitalisation functions and keeping track of the training programs provided to various staff.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time