Get an opportunity to be an influencer and agent of change in the society with this NGO organisation which is celebrating its Silver Jubilee this year!!
Our Client, a non profit voluntary organization, is run by a core team of young professionals, and is supported by a wider group of associates, including senior academicians from institutions such as the National Centre for Disaster Management, School of Planning and Architecture etc. The group was formalized in early 1994 and has been involved in research activities in Community Development, Disaster Management, Environmental Planning, Transport Planning, and Urban and Regional Planning.
Our client carries out activities on behalf of government, semi - government and international development agencies. Recently the organization is working on a unique project that involves community perceptions and participation in disaster risk reduction. They are involved in a National Environmental Awareness Campaign, and a national NGO networking initiative.
As the Director Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships
,you will oversee the mobilisation of fund and non-financial support to further the organisations programmes, and will be responsible for maintaining a healthy work relationship with supporting partners.
What will you do:
Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships
- Developing annual fundraising targets for the organisation based on the activity plans of other verticals, and planning for their achievement with close monitoring
- Fundraising management through close review of leads generated, tracking of opportunities and required follow-up actions on a weekly basis
- Studying of calls/RFPs for eligibility, alignment to organisations fundraising plans etc. and pursuing it with other verticals.
- Developing and timely submitting of concept notes and proposals aligning to the organisations thematic areas of operations to the funding agencies, in co-ordination with other verticals
- Leading the budget and scope negotiation with donors/clients
- Following up on the proposals submitted with donors
- Researching and fostering new partnerships for identifying potential areas of fundraising aligned to the organisations annual plans
- Coordinating with project teams for ensuring timely and efficient implementation of projects based on donor expectations and agreed milestones
- Collating and preparing reports for donors/ clients in requisite formats
- Maintaining donor relations - Engaging and coordinating with donors for updates, visits, events, visibility plans etc.
- Coordinating with crowd funding platforms
- Initiating tie ups for increasing individual donation base as per fundraising plan
- Initiating unsolicited calls and arranging new funding sources
- Initiating and coordinating for due diligence of the organisation by donors/ clients/ credible fundraising platforms as and when required
- Supporting in enhancing employee/volunteer engagement
- Conceptualising and providing inputs to the Communications Team for fundraising campaigns
- Strategising and supporting resource mobilisation through social enterprise activities
- Providing inputs for development of promotion collaterals for the organisation
- Drafting content, budgets and plans for appeal for disasters and following up based on situation
- Addressing of queries / troubleshooting as part of donor/client relations
- Ensuring timely and high-quality donor reporting
- Helping the organisation in digitalisation of the resource mobilisation process
- Participating in periodic review and planning meetings with other departments for coordination
- Ensuring efficient delivery of expected outputs from the key positions reporting to you
- Providing support for emergency response
- Any other duties related to this position that emerge from organisational management planning as and when required
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Pre Sales
Role: Proposal Response Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time