Do you enjoy creating vivid catalogs and marketing products for a disruptive games startup?
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents
As a Content and Marketing Manager
, you will be creating catalogs for all the products offered by the client and also establish a strong presence in the marketplace for the products.
What you will do:
- Managing photo-shoots, video shoots, editing for catalogs, to required standards
- Managing the deployment of appropriate content across various marketing platforms
- Engaging with customers and prospects with promotions and campaign ideas
- Building brand awareness about the company's products
- Working with marketplaces to list and sell products, manage campaigns and promotions
- Providing suggestions and formal proposals to improve thecontent design
- Conducting analytical projects to improve content strategies/tactics
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time