A lifetime opportunity to shadow the Chairman of a premium FMCG Brand and accelerate your career in a fast track mode to achieve leadership position !!!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant
to join our company and work hand-in-hand supporting our Chairman. This is a high-visibility position marked by collaboration and communication with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, high-level professionals, including various key employees and executives.
The other key responsibilities will include :
- Working closely and effectively with the Chairman to keep him well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up as appropriate
- Acting as a barometer having a sense for the issues taking place in the office environment and keeping the Chairman and leadership team updated
- Successful planning and execution of board of directors meetings
- Accompanying the Chairman on Management Meetings and acting as a liaison between Chairman and board of directors
- Performing broad variety of administrative tasks, including: managing an active calendar of complex appointments, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, preparing Minutes of the meetings and follow up, and completing expense reports etc.
- Confidence to interrupt meetings in progress in order to help the executives adhere to their daily schedules
- Managing correspondence, and reviewing and screening communications (emails/calls/posts) to make independent decisions regarding levels of priority
- Acting as a communication specialist and providing a bridge for smooth communication between Chairman's office and other executives/colleagues to support planning for meetings, offsites, events and projects
- Anticipating the needs of the Chairman and other senior management team, to identify potential risks and taking necessary action to mitigate
- Controlling of inbound and outbound documentation to and from the Chairman's office
- Prioritizing and adapting in a constantly changing business setting
- Leveraging own expertise to challenge the status quo and driving decisions and actions necessary to improve overall business processes
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: EA to Chairman/President/VP
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time