A lifetime opportunity to shadow the Director of a FMCG leader and accelerate your career in a fast track mode to achieve strategic leadership position !!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As an Executive Assistant to Director (Strategy), you will be the first Point of Contact for the Director of the company. You will bring in the right set of skills, consulting, interacting with the business team and providing the right set of data and updates to the top management.
You will have an opportunity to work and learn how a business is done at both macro/micro levels.
Some of the Key responsibilities you will have are :
- Strategic planning and communication with senior leadership teams
- Consolidating and presenting a pre-meeting analysis and executive summary to the Director
- Drafting strategic reports and presentations for the Director and accountable for market research and competitor analysis
- Handling all the executive functions of Director and business confidential correspondence
- Providing support on business strategies and assist the Director with execution of various projects or assignments from time to time
- Providing strategic insight to various parts of the business, aimed either at unlocking a future avenue of growth, or solving a key business problem
- Driving improvement initiatives on behalf of the Director
- Preparing Minutes of various meetings, reviewing/following up on action items and preparing a gist for periodical reviews
- Managing all the record keeping jobs for Director's office
- Coordinating for travel arrangements, client meetings and scheduling arrangements for the Director, staff, business partners, and customers
- Coordinating work for both internal and external customers through calls, emails etc.
- Calendar Management: Ensuring prompt and effective follow up on all Internal and external meetings based on Calendar information, managing last minute changing schedules
- Stakeholder Engagement - Coordinating with plants and other departments or clients for information
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: EA to Chairman/President/VP
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time