Here is your chance to show your sales skills and grow with a super fast growing startup. Read through more details below.
Our client is an innovative and exceptional office designing solutions company. They are a bunch of young & upcoming intense ideators and strategists churning out contemporary designs to build immersive experiences through physical and digital design. Their installations are a combination of clutter-free and optimally organised office workspace.
The seamless synergy of technology, craftsmanship and design is reflected in environments that combine high-end technology, handmade objects, special effects and custom fixtures and furniture. The founders are experienced Engineers, IIM alumni, and bring multiple years of knowledge and skill for company to prosper.
As the Executive - Business Development
, your primary responsibility will be to achieve sales targets. What you will do:
- Cold calling, prospecting, forecasting, business development, territory management, account management.
- Taking complete accountability in the sales process, negotiation up to payment realization
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating with marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordinatiing with technical team for pre-sales (demonstrations, benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional conference, networking, lead generation.
- Maintaining business ethics, on time reporting and proper documentation.
- Building strong customer business relations, references for upsell and cross sell.
- Developing market knowledge
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time