Are you interested in a fulfilling world class career in the Food Industrial Segment ?
Our Client, established in 2010, has shaken the market with traditional Indian drinks. The idea of selling traditional drinks packaged was one of the most innovative ideas in the Indian market and it is today among the fastest growing brands in the FMCG space.
As the Executive - Sales, you will be responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize the sales performance of the Trade Channel and Gross Margin Targets for the respective territory.
- Responsible for revenue target accomplishment in the specific territory
- Implementing and executing the sales drive-plan for the assigned territory
- Tracking and reporting Primary and Secondary sales in the territory
- Participating in all promotional activities in the territory
- Delivering and achieving the comprehensive business plans and breakdown of primary and secondary targets
- Identifying, qualifying and selling to relevant customers and prospects, focusing on product/market applications consistent with company guidelines
- Leveraging network and contacts to explore business, identify target accounts, generate prospect funnel, handle the sales cycle, map accounts and close business
- Creating a plan to address the above markets and execute on the plan to achieve business/ revenue targets
- Managing the sales process for new business opportunities in the assigned geography/accounts
- Executing and monitoring profitability for channel partners through focused initiatives in distribution and market servicing
- Monitoring competitor activities and devising effective counter measures
- Participating and executing distribution drive in order to increase brand presence and increase market share in the category
- Participating to implement comprehensive geographic coverage for the territory
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time