If you are passionate about payments, and dream and desire to make it big in life,come and join our organization which is revolutionizing the Indian Fintech domain!!
Our client pioneered the use of mobile phones for payment in India. Their unique product helps in financial inclusion of all customer segments. Globally, the company is the only organization which has the capability to process a secure payment transaction without installing an application on the phone or SIM card. This ubiquitous design has helped the company reach different customer segments. In order to bring in payment services to millions of Indians, the company has partnered with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank. Currently, it serves over 5 million customers, in 80 towns and cities over 13 states of India. It is among the fastest growing fin-tech companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities.
As an Executive - Treasury Management, you will be assisting the company in managing its fund . The other key responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and monitoring financial information for internal use
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Preparing financial forecasting and modelling
- Evaluating the company's performance using key data
- Conducting risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Creating business strategies to generate value added services
- Managing relationship and coordination with banks/ bankers
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time