Are you a seasoned sales and marketing professional, who can reach out to markets beyond India and create wider avenues for the company? Then this role is for you.
Our client is a fast-growing FMCG Company.
As an Export Sales Manager
, you will be responsible for exploring new markets and creating branding and business for the company in new locations. What will you do:
- Developing new markets / territories for company outside of India
- Engaging with dealer networks/ distributors/ channels in new territory for business establishment
- Ensuring the agreements and contracts are readied within SLAs for further action
- Setting up an export division to deal with various new markets
- Ensuring the documentation is in place before embarking on new markets.
- Being responsible for negotiating contracts for sales and managing and reviewing contracts as required enabling effective trading, operations and customer relations.
- Scanning the environment to map customer requirements, segment.
- Reviewing product mix from the customer's perspective and providing the Product development team with the essential inputs
- Being responsible for identification of new geographies for operations
- Ensuring accurate and periodic demand planning
- Planning and managing the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standard's interpretations between exporting systems and territories.
- Managing and maintaining effective and lawful insurance provisions relating to export activities
- Planning and building a collaborative and high performance team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time