Are you a financial wizard full of ideas to administer and enhance the revenue and funds of a global conglomerate? Then read on.
Our Client is the world's largest brand manufacturer and exporter in their segment. They are a billion dollar top line company and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain.
As the Finance Controller, you will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. You will also handle financial risk management. The other key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Monitoring Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance
- Managing and ensuring timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-statement close and reporting
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Providing financial analysis for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Mitigating risks and advising management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of financial forecasts and reporting variances according to Line of Business/ Cost Centre - Revenue, P&L, Overheads, Capex etc
- Working on new projects covering various financial aspects and providing recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, business opportunities and process improvements
- Setting up internal controls and processes to ensure maximum support to business growth
- Overseeing the external and internal audit, reviewing and analyzing results
- Ensuring the compliance/documentation requirement for all laws like Companies Act, RBI regulations, Income Tax Act, Service Tax, Sales Tax , FEMA etc.
Salary: INR 40,00,000 - 60,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time