If you are a detail oriented individual who is able to think out of the box, a visionary with the ability to look beyond the obvious, think strategically and innovate, then this is the right job for you!!
Our client is a Premier Real Estate Development Company established in late 80's by a veteran entrepreneur and currently being led by a dynamic leader who has today fast emerged as a force to reckon within the world of real estate. Our client has set substantial footprints in hospitality and entertainment industries along with their flagship business of real-estate development in northern India.
With a turnover in excess of US$ 38 Million and a net-worth of US$ 73 Million with an asset base of US$ 713 million, our client has successfully transferred ownership of over 8,200 residential units and has recently launched one of the largest shopping mall in India inspired by classical Roman-style architecture.
As the Finance Controller , you will be accountable for implementation of financial and operational controls in the company.You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related accounting, reporting and tax planning activities of the division.
The other key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance
- Managing and ensuring timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-statement close and reporting
- Working with CFO and management to develop budgets and financial plans for the company
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of financial forecasts and reporting variances according to Line of Business/ Cost Centre - Revenue, P&L, Overheads, Capex etc
- Hands-on experience in preparing financial models, business projections and valuations
- Identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements
- Working on new projects covering various financial aspects andproviding recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, business opportunities and process improvements
- Handling banking relationships and finding improvement opportunities
- Advising management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
- Setting up internal controls and processes to ensure maximum support to business growth
- Overseeing the external and internal audit, reviewing and analyzing results
- Ensuring the compliance/documentation requirement for all laws like Companies Act, RBI regulations, Income Tax Act, Service Tax, Sales Tax , FEMA etc.
- Overseeing the continuous improvement of Accounting and Financial Processes on new updates
- Providing financial analysis as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time