Are you interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
As a Front End Developer
,you will be responsible for building the client-side of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
What you will do:
- Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintaining and improving website
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides
- Creating quality mockups and prototypes
- Helping back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time