Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As the GM/ Sr GM-HR
, you will be responsible for providing administrative and generalist human resources management support (including industrial relations, payroll, roster, training, workplace health, safety and rehabilitation requirements).
What you will do:
- Managing a productive industrial relations environment with staff and unions
- Preparing documentation in support of IR matters
- Managing the disciplinary and appeal hearings process and related correspondence.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of IR and related Legislation.
- Managing and monitoring the recruitment and induction process of all Centre staff.
- Ensures that all new staff is inducted efficiently and professionally
- Working cooperatively with Senior Management Team members, to advertise and recruit all vacant positions within approved staffing levels.
- Managing the recruitment practices for the Centre including the relationship with recruitment agencies and service providers.
Policies and Procedures
- Managing the development and implementation of all Human Resources policies and procedures consistent with best practice principles
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Monitoring and managing the workplace health and safety strategies for the Centre.
- Performing a monthly hazard check / audit of the main office and administration area.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate training as required to the Centre employees, supervisors and managers.
Human Resources Reporting
- Providing and coordinating the Human Resources monthly report to GEO Head Office.
- Providing ad-hoc reports as required from time to time.
- Human Resources Administration
- Assisting with tender preparation in respect of HR information when required.
- Managing the Human Resources Audit process bi-annually
- Ensuring that the human resources information system is kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring that all Centre performance reviews are conducted on an annual basis.
- Other suitable duties as required and in line with the position competencies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pulp and Paper
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time