If you are passionate about education and having a transformative impact, then this is the job for you!
Our client is one of India's leading ed-tech company that offers high quality, impactful and industry relevant learning programs to working professionals through convenient technology-enabled blended and online modes, enabling them to develop new competencies and achieve career growth without disrupting their career.
Its founding team has been part of multiple successful startups in the US and India. The team members are alumni of leading institutions like Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Kellog, IIT Mumbai, Duke, MDI, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Shillong.
The company has seen a 100 times growth in the number of registered learners in three years, and 20 times revenue growth from the first to third year. The team has grown from five to 55 and now has offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon.
As the General Manager - Marketing , you will be responsible for driving Go-To-Market campaigns and devising a comprehensive Digital Marketing strategy and defining programs that use digital and social media marketing to increase visibility, drive engagement, and establish thought leadership.
What you will do:
- Creating measurable, scalable and innovative marketing campaigns both offline and online to meet goals around new customer acquisition and engagement
- Being a performance marketing ninja, well adept at optimizing multiple channels to lower customer acquisition cost
- Designing and driving process for ensuring relevant, quality marketing content is being prepared, and in synergy with the organic acquisition strategy
- Using past + experimental data to choose the right channels, allocate budgets, and deliver pertinent messaging across mediums, with clear hypothesis and measurements
- Understanding audience clusters, segmenting them by relevant attributes, and defining an outreach program for each segment, with clear outcome goals
- Staying in constant lookout for growth hacks, new avenues for achieving growth through innovative efforts/projects
- Responsible for managing spends and campaigns, analyzing the results and finding ways to optimize cost of acquisition
- Working cross-functionally with operations, product management, technology and sales to design and execute strategies for growth
- Developing viral strategies for generating traffic and engagement
- Market intelligence around best practices and current trends
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time