Come and join our rapidly growing FMCG company, where agility and velocity are the terms we use in driving our brand through the global market!
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As the General Mgr - Purchase and Packaging Development , you will be handling the complete purchase and packaging entailing Vendor Development & New Packaging Development. You will be acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality of the products.
What you will do:
- Leading the purchase and packaging development for the main product and ancillary product segment
- Identifying improvement of packaging material for existing products in terms of material structure, aesthetics, cost etc.
- Conducting stability study on the product packaging
- Sourcing and development of new vendors for packaging materials
- Monitoring procurement of packaging material though proper negotiation for cost and lead time through cost break-up and process analysis
- Conceptualizing and developing packaging for existing / new products
- Identifying and developing latest technology in the field of packaging material / system
- Drawing and implementation of Purchase policies under the approval of the management, and maintenance and updation of the Vendor data
- Providing innovative solutions for product protection and delivery
- Ensuring completion and maintenance of all packaging related documents like BOM , MPD , Change Control in a system
- Updation of specifications for all domestic, and export products
- Evaluating current vendors and analysing cost effectiveness or leakages using QA methodology
- Ensuring good quality packaging
- Collaborating with product development, marketing and internal stakeholders for institutionalizing better control over cost and quality
- Driving cost reduction projects along with Marketing team to deliver product margins
- Investigating and analyzing to strengthen prevention of complaints and cost leakage related to market complaints and competitive market
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time