If you are looking at a job with a fast growing startup and enhancing your sales skills, then here is an opportunity for you!
Our client is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning network. It is a Global Community for Peer-to-Peer Learning that aims to help students connect with other students from around the world searching for content required to supplement their academic & competitive exam preparations, and overall learning needs. They also allows students, teachers to upload content on topics including engineering and technology, medical sciences, law, arts, management, IAS, chartered accountancy, JEE for engineering admission and many more.
Founded in 2015,the company is based out of Delhi & the founder is an alumni of top US University. It is currently present in 143 countries with over 7 lakh users. The company is seeing global growth at amazing pace of 20% per month.
As a Growth Executive
, you will be responsible for tie-up with Colleges, Institutes & Universities across your allotted region. What you will do:
- Being responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities.
- Initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to onboarding.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with partners and being the face of the company.
- Delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer Care to Optimal utilization of resources.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time