Work for a trailblazing educational technology startup that is revolutionizing the learning methodology in India! Own the responsibility to build a great culture, engage employees, drive performance and help the company to scale up by hiring great talent.
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
As the HR Generalist, you will be handling end to end recruitment and will work closely with leadership on compensation, incentives and performance management.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Performing the role of HR business partnering for the sales force
- Partnering with sales leadership to determine staffing needs
- Handling all the mobilization requirements for the entire sales force
- Understanding the technical requirements for mass hiring and creating job descriptions to align suitable candidates
- Handling entire recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, joining formalities, documentation, exit formalities
- Sourcing the right candidates for bulk hiring from current database and through Job Portals, References, Networking, Campus Interviews, Job Fair, HeadHunting and Networking
- Supporting the business by recruiting quality people for the sales team
- Processing payroll with accuracy and reviewing payroll process to ensure proper approvals have been obtained and employees are paid accurately
- Tracking and accounting for all deductions like PF, Professional Tax etc.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Working closely with the Ops/Sales team in devising incentive strategies
- Working towards targets and closing open positions as per the agreed TAT and SLAs
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time