If you are a strategic and passionate HR professional looking to work in a collaborative environment where you can provide meaningful contributions, then this highly visible role is for you!!
Our client is a manpower consulting company providing recruitment and staffing solutions in diverse functions across numerous industries. They offer a comprehensive range of manpower services - Board & Executive Search, Permanent Recruitment, Contractual & Temporary Staffing, RPO, Global Recruitment, Payroll Management, and Training & Development.
Backed up with a strong and dedicated team, the company offers services to Indian Business Houses, Family Owner Businesses, SMEs and MNCs in both domestic and international markets. The company was founded in 2015 and with the adoption of latest technology and recruitment practices, they are fast emerging as the industries' future leader.
As the next generation HR Business Partner , you will be responsible to manage end to end HR for a young and fast growing startup and act as an employee champion and change agent. You will also be responsible for hiring great talent, driving performance and creating a world class culture.
What you will do:
- Leading the activity to translate the resourcing requirements and Talent Management into achievable resource plans
- Developing and maintaining proactive and consistent recruitment strategy to deliver credible, customer focused talents with cost-effective and innovative recruitment solutions
- Functioning as a strategic thought partner to collaborate with and influencing the decisions of business unit leaders and the development of effective HR solutions for organizational effectiveness
- Diagnosing and delivering full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Initiating androlling out HR and Talent Management initiatives
- Implementing and facilitating key employee retention and change management
- Educating the business on HR trends that affect the business
- Transforming business needs into appropriate people initiatives and performance requirements
- Establishing performance management system which is linked to strong talent building
- Rolling out employee satisfaction surveys and driving high performance engagement index
- Managing the Grievance handling process
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity and retention
- Actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes necessary to cover risks
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provoking positive changes in the people management
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time